The Acoustic Communications Group has a very diverse set of talents and capabilities that allows us to provide complete design solutions to be built around the Micromodem hardware to suit any application’s requirements. As a group we have over 25 years of oceanographic engineering experience with expertise in the fields of electrical and electronics engineering, digital signal processing, embedded software engineering, mechanical engineering, acoustics and acoustic transducers, as well as field logistics and planning.
Here are just a few examples of our capabilities:
- Acoustic Channel and Signal Analysis
- Analog Circuit Design
- Microprocessor and FPGA Design
- Printed Circuit Board Design and Layout
- Digital Signal Processing
- Pressure Vessel Design and Testing
- Mooring Design
- Transducer Testing and Matching
We are available to design, fabricate, and support these designs in the field.